Congratulations mama! You’re expecting a baby! This is such a joyful time in your life, and it is the beginning of a beautiful transformation.
You may be newly pregnant for the first time, and just at the beginning of making that baby registry (and if you’re anything like I was, you got overwhelmed trying to figure out what the heck all those baby items were, much less how on earth you were supposed to use them). Or perhaps you’re ready to pop and the nursery is already decorated. Or maybe this isn’t your first time, and you’re about to welcome another child into your family.
Wherever you’re at in your pregnancy journey, I am here for you.
I love coaching pregnant women – particularly if this is your first time and you’re about to be transformed by birth, or if this is your second time and you’re wondering how the transition is going to feel for your current child.
And the reason I do this is because I wish I had someone to coach me when I was pregnant.
I wish someone had told me, “Lauren, you don’t need that baby registry. Here is what you really need. Here is what will support you in your transition into motherhood. Here is what will support you in your relationship with yourself and your new identity; in your relationship with your partner; in your relationship with your friends and family; in your relationship with your body; in your relationship with sleep.”
I could go on, but I won’t.
If you’re looking for support in your pregnancy, here is a sampling of what we’ll discuss:
1. Pregnancy anxiety/depression/mental health in general.
2. The conversations you need to be having with your partner about the division of labor once baby comes.
3. The importance of a pelvic health physical therapist during pregnancy, postpartum, and in preparation for subsequen pregnancies.
4. All the different kinds of doulas and what might be right for you (if you choose to go that route).
5. All the different kinds of births, birth plans and providers so we can see what you feel most comfortable with.
6. Trusting your body 💜
7. The importance of having a great therapist to help you as you navigate this transition into a new role and identity.
8. The important of having a great couples counsellor to help you and your partner weather this transition as a team.
9. Your postpartum plan of action.
10. Self care during pregnancy and beyond.
11. Pregnancy nutrition.
And so much more.
If you’re interested in exploring how we can work together to feel supported and nourished during this time, book a complimentary consultaion call by emailing me at email@example.com or signing up below.