Changing the Landscape of Egg Freezing and Egg Donation with Cofertility Co-Founder, Lauren Makler
EPISODE: 94 | DATE: March 9, 2023
“Cofertility is a new fertility ecosystem where we give women the opportunity to freeze their eggs for free when they donate half to parents who can’t otherwise conceive. We provide support and education to everyone in the process along the way.”
Are you a parent or thinking about becoming one?
My guest on the show today, Lauren Makler, is the CEO and co-founder of Cofertility, a mother owned and led company that is reshaping egg donation and egg freezing.
Today’s episode is for you if:
1. You are in your 20s or early 30s and thinking about having a family someday
2. You are experiencing fertility challenges
3. You are experiencing secondary infertility after having had at least one child already
4. You are interested in egg freezing
5. You are interested in egg donation
6. You are interested in any aspect of fertility and infertility
7. You are a mom looking for advice on starting a business even while having young children at home
To learn more about Cofertility, visit https://www.cofertility.com/
Resources mentioned in this episode
Kindbody – Fertility Care
Laura Danger of That Darn Chat
Thank you so much for listening!
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts. Continue the conversation with us in our private Facebook Group, The Mom Feed Podcast Private FB Group, and follow us on Instagram!