Cracking the Weight Loss Code with Yummy Mummy Coach, Laura Conley
EPISODE: 12 | DATE: October 15, 2020
“You can’t hate your body thin.”
- You can’t hate your body thin.
- Laura has cracked the weight loss code. She now weighs exactly what she wants, and she has found her natural weight.
- When you start to use food as fuel, you find your natural weight.
- Laura uses a 3 pronged approach to her Yummy Mummy method to crack the weight loss code: 1) Balance hunger hormones; 2) Rewire your brain to think differently; 3) create inner accountability
- Laura doesn’t work with new mamas who are less than 6 months postpartum for weight loss. She’ll work with them for health purposes, but not to lose weight. This is because there are so many things going on hormonally in the first 6 months postpartum and the goal should be to nurture yourself and your baby. The weight will come later.
- When it comes to motherhood, Laura honors all of her callings: being a mom and being a coach. She sends her kids to school or daycare from 9am-4pm 5 days a week so she can focus on doing her work, and then she spends fully present time with them once they are home. This allows for her best version to shine through for them.
Laura Conley is a certified Life + Weight Loss Coach. Laura helps mamas who have been desperately struggling with diet drama to lose weight for the last time so that they can pass down a beautiful legacy to their children around food and bodies, weigh what they want and rock a bikini. She does this through coaching her clients on how to balance their hunger hormones, rewire their brains, handle emotions, accountability and FUN.