Part 2: Manifesting Mommyhood: A Spiritual Approach to Infertility Challenges
EPISODE: 31 | DATE: February 25, 2021
“Emotionally and spiritually – you have these amazing doctors giving you the masculine side of it – the steps and the process – when in reality, conceiving a baby is feminine.”
- Manifesting Mommyhood is about the inner work that nobody really talks about
- It really gets into the spirit, soul and energy and mindset that you have when going into any infertility journey.
- It’s all about facing blocks and traumas and working through them so that you can be really clean when going into the process of making a baby.
- There is a lot of mindset healing that needs to be done to create that magnetic energy that leaves you open and ready to receive a baby.
- Caitlin created this company after going through it herself and realizing that other women needed the help too.
- She created a TikTok account called IVFMindsetHealer and it took off fast because so many women were looking for this kind of help.
- The process of going through IVF is all very masculine – the way the doctors explain things to you, the process and the steps. But conceiving a baby is very feminine. Caitlin addresses the feminine side.
- Caitlin used the self development techniques she used to create her SEO company to help her with your mindset in fertility.
- Caitlin’s intuition was telling her that before trying to conceive her second baby – in addition to healing herself physically and to processing her traumas – she also needed to create more space in her life. So she began expanding her team in her SEO company.
- As a result of the work she did prior to her second round of IVF, the entire process felt very different. And she became pregnant and is currently 4 months pregnant!
- Part of the process in Manifesting Mommyhood is to do a lot of meditation work, self love and womb healing around any previous miscarriages or other things that need healing.
- So many of us are taught to sweep our pain under the rug and not deal with them, but that’s not helpful. In doing so, that was blocking Caitlin from becoming pregnant with baby #2.
- Cailtin teaches her clients that you work on what you want and get very clear on why you want it and your job is to focus on you and to focus on truly loving your life right now.
- She’s very clear that you cannot control the outcome.
- It’s really hard to be positive when going through the fertility journey. It can be really devastating. Part of Caitlin’s process is in honoring that grief and really feeling the feelings to process them.
- Another process beyond meditation that Caitlins uses is subliminals, which is affirmations put over music so that goes into your subconscious.
Caitlin Strempel, CEO of Rising Ranks Digital and Manifesting Mommyhood, is an SEO expert, infertility mindset healer, keynote speaker, and an IVF mama to a 4-year old boy! This serial entrepreneur’s mission is to impact the world by supporting her clients to get help, and to help others. Working with local-based businesses all the way to large-scale global brands such as Under Armour, Lexus and more, Caitlin is proud to have a 100% success rate at getting her clients to the first page of Google. And with her latest business, Manifesting Mommyhood, she’s been successfully helping women fulfil their own dreams of becoming a mother.
Resources in this episode
Letter to Fertility from Lena Dunham
Episode 11 on Fertility with Marissa DiSimone
Fertility Clinic Kindbody
Almost 30 Episode with Elisa Romeo
Off The Record Episode with Sahara Rose
Thank you so much for listening!
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts. Continue the conversation with us in our private Facebook Group, The Mom Feed Podcast Private FB Group, and follow us on Instagram!